TIPS FOR HEALTHY SKIN
The following are the tips for keeping your skin healthy and glowing:
1. Get at least 7-8 hours of sleep: If you are not able to sleep well then your body will not get enough time for repair and healing. Your eyes and mind become heavy. It creates dark circles and a dull skin. So at least 7 hours sleep is very important.
2. Eat healthy: What you eat directly shows on to your skin. If you will eat good, nutritious food then your skin will glow. But if you are consuming a lot of junk and oily food, then your skin will show them in the face of pimples.
3. Limit the intake of caffeine: Caffeine is unhealthy for the skin. So it is always advised to reduce the intake of caffeine.
4. Keep in mind always use suns cream: The harmful rays from the sum can tan your skin. Even excessive exposure to the sun can even sun burn you. So always use suns cream when you step out in sun. It helps you to protect from the harmful effects of sun.
5. For avoiding squinting always use sunglasses: Sunglasses always protect your eyes from the glare of the sun. It is preferred to wear sun glasses when out in sun.
6. Start a nighttime skin care regime: Before going to bed always try to clean your face and put some scrub or pack. It helps the skin to breathe.
7. Do not smoke: Smoking is very injurious for health. It can also prove disastrous for your skin as well.
8. Skin care products: Use those products which suit your skin type. Never use any product which seemed nice. Always identify your skin type and then try out for skin care product.
9. Anti-wrinkle: If your skin has wrinkles than try and use anti wrinkle creams. These can work wonders for you.
PERFECT FOOF FOR SKIN TO KEEP HEALTHY
Healthy food can really help you in keeping your skin healthy and glowing.
Following are the tips for preferred food:
1. Foods which contain omega3 fatty acid are quite helpful and healthy for skin
2. Beta carotene and vitamin -A containing food
3. Food which contains zinc are also healthy for skin
4. Fresh vegetables and fresh fruits
6. Lots of water
For People having dry skin this process of skin hydration is very important. Consuming a lot of water is one of the ways in this process.
For treating any skin problems herbs always has a great role. The most important herb is Aloe Vera it has many roles in keeping a skin healthy. For treating acne tea tree is very beneficial.
Quit smoking as soon as possible. Try and relax your face every time you feel stress. Use sun scream wear a hat whenever you are out in sun.
These tips can surely help you in keeping your skin healthy and glowing. These can help you in keeping your face clean and clear with no marks at all.